My Whimsical little world - New release August 17th

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new release over at My whimsical little world.  And I have used 2 digis this time and both in a journaling make.

You can find a great freebie on the blog.  The release this time is a super cute little baby and there's a totally awesome little farm girl with her hay!  I think it was just the perfect image for me.

Here's my 2 makes that I have done

Here's the little Monster image

I ues some images from a book that I have purchased at dollar tree it's called The joyous Gift of Motherhood book.  And then I used some of the letters stamps that I had.  The image was fussy cut and colored with my copics.  The great sentiment on this page is from Create with TLC.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
And then here's the other cute little digi Amy and Hammy but I didn't use the little pig... .just the little farm girl :)  I wondered for this digi which journal I would use and then I decided to use the one that I had made.  I thought it would be great for this fun layout.  I used another great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I used a bunch of different cards that I had from project life on this.  I used an actual pin as well. The sentiment that you can see here in this new picture is from Create with TLC
I'm really happy with these great layouts!  And I had fun!!!  That's what I want to do right now. Have fun and not just do stuff for the sake of it :)

I don't think I will be entering this in anything but I will be sharing it all over...

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10