My Whimsical Little World - Capturing memories

Hello everyone!  I have my very last camping memory displayed today... I'm so very sad that this is the end of it.. So I'm here for the very new release image over at MWLW.  And don't  forget on the blog there's some freebies all the time!!!

And of course lots of fun stuff on the FB group as well!!!  You can join us here!

OK so here's my little make for today.  I really do hope that you will like this.  There are so very many ways you can use digis!  And what's totally fabulous is that you can use them without having to store them in your home!!! So much easier than taking precious space!


Well in this case I'm sharing a make where I have my friend Erin over and you can see my entire family with her and her boyfriend!  It was such a great time this summer.  I used a bunch of different sentiments and some great cards from project life!

Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.

I'm really happy with how it turned out!  Hope you like it too.

I'm not sure that I will be entering it in a challenge... maybe at a later date... otherwise just enjoy.

Hugs and have a great Monday

Comments

  1. I agree about digis, love them and this is a lovely memento of your friends visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10