MWLW - Selfie time

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new digi over at My whimsical little world and this time around it's with a super cute little digi perfect for all those selfie moments :)

Of course there's always a freebie on the blog so you should check it up.

In my make I decided to use this digi for my journaling of my camping trip.  I even made a selfie with my daughter!!!!  Something that I don't do lol

I used a bunch of cards from project life!  I colored the image with my copics.  And the sentiment that I have added to the picture is one from Create with TLC.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

I hope you like this inspiration!!!!  

I'm entering this journal page in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - optional girls night out... well kinda was with my daughter :)
  2. Crafting when we can challenges - Ladies night out - it was with my daughter
  3. Robyn's Fetish - Use a digi
That's it hope you have a great Monday.

Hugs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10